Splatter-Free Matters to Me… That’s Why I Use Next.How good is NEXT? When asked to compare their brand against ours in an independent test*, 7 out of 10 hygienists said they would switch to NEXT! And 95% rated NEXT Prophy Paste excellent or good!Are your patients bored with tasteless, dry, gritty prophy pastes? WOW them with NEXT …the fresh, non-splatter, flavorful flavors, appropriate grits and more economical prophy paste. NEXT has excellent stain removal and superior polishing properties too.And NEXT is 100% guaranteed. If NEXT doesn’t live up to your standards, return it for a full refund. The switch is on! Ask your dealer for NEXT Prophy Paste today. Or call us at 1-800-474-8681 and we’ll immediately ship your order in your dealer’s name.
* Rated by an independent, non-profit dental products testing laboratory.
- I am concerned about patient allergies. What do you recommend?
- Allergies can be tricky and difficult to trace to a single chemical source. To eliminate the potential for dye, flavor or oil allergies, we recommend cleaning and polishing with NADA Pumice Paste or a "slurry of flour of pumice".
- Does this product contain Gluten?
- No, none. However, if concerned about allergies related to food colorants, dyes or flavors, for cleaning and polishing we suggest Nada Pumice Paste. As the name suggests, Nada contains no dyes, no fluoride and no flavor oils and is basically equivalent to using flour of pumice.
- Why is Coarse Mint Grit Red?
- We color-code NEXT paste by grit because clinically, it's more important to identify the grit for the specific cleaning and polishing indication. Fine grit is Gold, Medium is Blue-Green, Coarse is Red and Extra Coarse is Green. Regarding flavor, our unit dose cup lidstock is color-coded by flavor so in this case, the Mint would be green, Bubble Gum pink, etc.
- What are patient clinical indications by NEXT paste grit?
- Fine – Gentle cleaning and polishing for children. Medium – Normal cleaning, polishing and plaque removal. Coarse – Medium to heavy stain cleaning, polishing and plaque removal. Extra Coarse – Heavy stain build-up, cleaning, polishing and plaque removal.
- Do you offer a pumice-free prophy paste?
- Yes, NEXT paste fine grit is pumice-free and contains less abrasive diatomaceous earth (jewelers rouge), which is kinder to all restored tooth surfaces and dental implants. It's the perfect polish for a mixed mouth dentition.
- What colorants are used in NEXT Prophy Paste by grit?
- Fine – FD&C Yellow #6, Medium – FD&C Blue #1 and #2, Coarse – FD&C Red #40 and Extra Coarse – FD&C Green #5 and Yellow #10. Again, if concerned about allergies to food colorants or dyes we suggest Nada Pumice Paste.
- What is the sweetener used in NEXT Prophy Paste?
- Next uses a unique combination of both Xylitol and Sodium Saccharin.
- I notice NEXT rinses easier and splatters less than my other brand?
- The proprietary formula of NEXT is designed to minimize splatter. Our customers have told us that their patients want a clean rinse before they leave the chair. NEXT will rinse cleanly and easily without using excess water. We're all consumers and it only makes sense to send them home with a good taste in their mouth and without all of the grit. NEXT is finishing touch on their office expertise.