The lightest and most efficient prophy system available.
Experience the miracle of handpiece weightlessness. Talk about harmony in the operatory! This lube-free esamate prophy system weighs just 2 ounces and it’s backed by a 2-year warranty. So free yourself from wrist fatigue…from infection control burdens…from the drudgery of sterilizing or repairing straight nose cones.
- Lube-free means less mess
- Lower costs
- Two-year warranty
- 5,000 rpm or lower
- Perfect for prophys
- 360º swivel connects quickly and easily to handpiece
- Comfortable non-slip grip
- Low-profile cup
- Improves posterior access
- 100% guaranteed
A Comparison of the Cost of Compliance with CDC Guidelines:
- Handpiece Sheath
- Exclusive DPA**
- DPA Mfg. Country
- HP Weight
- Heat Tolerant
- Meets CDC Guidelines
- Heat Sterilizable
- 2 ounces
- 6 ounces
**Esa DPAs fits Midwest Shorty, Rhino, Star Titan and Esamate handpieces
Nupro Freedom DPAs are exclusive to the Nupro Freedom Hand Piece
Click on the links below to open the PDF guidelines documents.
- CDC Guidelines
- New Mexico
- South Carolina
- How does the esamate warranty work?
- The esamate handpiece is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. Each date of purchase will be recorded from the original shipping records to each esamate motor serial # and original purchaser. The warranty applies only if the product is used exclusively with esa ST disposable prophy angles and is maintained per our instructions. The warranty is void if esamate is used with a straight attachment or has been subject to misuse of abuse.
- Will esamate run with a straight nose cone?
- Yes, a Star Titan straight nose cone will fit esamate. However, as stated above the warranty will not apply if esamate is used with a straight nose cone.
- Is esamate autoclaveable?
- Yes, clean the esamate exterior with a soft wipe or gauze and sterilize by steam autoclave at 270-275 F. While OSHA regulations do not currently mandate that handpieces be autoclaved, we recommend autoclaving to eliminate any chances of cross contamination between patients.
- What happens if a “Lube-Free” esamate motor is lubricated?
- Since esamate is pre-lubricated during production, it never needs lubrication. The reason we have "Lube-Free" deep etched on the barrel is to remind and help prevent users' from lubricating. If they do lubricate esamate, it simply requires that it be lubricated from that point forward because the lubrication process forces out the permanent lubricant.